Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Brighter Day

Well actually, weather wise, that isn't actually accurate. It has been yet another dull, miserable, and sometimes wet day.
But I had my 3 month check-up at the hospital in Molde today. And to put it in automotive terms, I'm good for another 3 months or 3000km, which ever comes first.

I thought about taking a picture of the hospital as an example of an ugly and decaying building but I was afraid that it would break my camera. So I just sneaked a little bit of it into the corner of this picture, with some nicer scenery in the background.
That's looking towards the entrance to Tresfjord. The funny looking white monolith at the left side of the picture is the Rica "Seilet" (The Sail)  hotel. Here's a closer image of it's back side.
It's an impressive building from any angle, but here's a shot which took on a brighter day from the other side.
It's easy to see why it's called 'The Sail'
Onywye,
yun's aa fir enoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment