Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Mary

My youngest daughter's birthday was today. She's into double figures at the grand age of 10 (I remember that being very important to me when I was a kid).
One memory of her earlier years, which is burned deeply into my computer hard drive, is the first ever digital picture I took in 2003.
God, was she cute.
She's still as cute. And she still has that cuddly dog, along with dozens of other cuddly toys, (all of which are named, and a large number of which I am responsible for buying, just because I like cuddly things too).

Speaking of cuddly things. here's a recent picture of Mary and her big sister:
 Thankfully, in the whirl of the genetic gene pool, they didn't get their good looks from me.

Yun's aa fir enoo.

1 comment:

  1. I cried when I read this blog because it reminded me that Mary isn't a baby any more that is a very hard pill to swallow. Why did she have to grow up!

    ReplyDelete