Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Twartree Peerie Verses

That of course is Shetland Dialect for, "A few small verses".

I've always had a rather irritating habit of trying to express myself in verse. Most times I fail completely, and all too often, unless it's read by a Shetlander, it might as well be written in morse code. Especially since grammar, in any language, never was my strong point.

Rather than annoy anybody reading this blog, with things which they might not be able to read, (as if that might be different drom the blurb I normally post), I've created a seperate blog called "A Twartree Peerie Verses".
You can check it out at this link.
A Twartree Peerie Verses"

I have loads of silly little poems, etc., which I'll add as and when I find time.  And anybody who knows me doesn't have to worry, I'll leave out the  X certificate ones.

I've added one tonight as a starter.
If you like it, look back again. And if you don't like it, you have very good taste. ;)

Yun's aa fir enoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment